Subject: New Reference Material - RM Food 2025:8
From: <[email-masked]>
To: <Undisclosed recipients:>
Date: Fri, 1 Aug 2025 11:14:37 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on väljastpoolt asutust saabunud kirjaga. Tundmatu
saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear customer,

We’re pleased to inform you that a new RM batch – RM Food 2025:8 – is now
available for food analyses on yeast and mould.

The new RM Food 2025:8 replaces the current RM Food 2021:8 (which is still
valid until 2025-12-31).

Orders are made on our web portal:
<https://laboratory.livsmedelsverket.se/>
https://laboratory.livsmedelsverket.se

Please visit our webpage for more information:

Swedish: https://www.livsmedelsverket.se/RM-micro
<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.liv
smedelsverket.se%2FRM-micro&data=05%7C01%7Cjoan.hansen%40atria.com%7C74461
1b9526d4f1874b408da7f82c290%7Cacb0bb40b7524e5ead12f890ffb273ae%7C0%7C0%7C6
37962496833022018%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjoiV2lu
MzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=NbKeslMhKuGyLPCtl
5vgBKpbyQ0OFWHQNORz3xanIp4%3D&reserved=0>

English: https://www.livsmedelsverket.se/en/RM-micro
<https://eur03.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.liv
smedelsverket.se%2Fen%2FRM-micro&data=05%7C01%7Cjoan.hansen%40atria.com%7C
744611b9526d4f1874b408da7f82c290%7Cacb0bb40b7524e5ead12f890ffb273ae%7C0%7C
0%7C637962496833022018%7CUnknown%7CTWFpbGZsb3d8eyJWIjoiMC4wLjAwMDAiLCJQIjo
iV2luMzIiLCJBTiI6Ik1haWwiLCJXVCI6Mn0%3D%7C3000%7C%7C%7C&sdata=4EIrlGwHUEjf
Qpw3FMNA%2BPaMK22VyMI3eKKV5Af2pdM%3D&reserved=0>

Best regards,

Jonas Ilbäck | Microbiologist, PhD
Swedish Food Agency | Unit for Microbiology
PO box 622 | SE-75126 Uppsala | Sweden
Phone (switchboard): +46 18 17 55 00

 <mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked] |
<https://www.livsmedelsverket.se/en/PT-micro>
www.livsmedelsverket.se/en/PT-micro

Web portal:  <https://laboratory.livsmedelsverket.se/>
https://laboratory.livsmedelsverket.se

Food that is good for everyone – now and in the future

 <https://www.livsmedelsverket.se/en/gdpr> The processing of personal data
at the Swedish Food Agency